Image result for incarnate josh stolberg
Image result for night book
Image result for thousand splendid suns book

Image result for kite runner

Image result for uglies

December 2017

Image result for All the Bright Places

Book: All the Bright Places- Jennifer Niven

Page Count: 388

Rating: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “Even when we weren’t wandering, even from the floor of your closet, you showed the world to me.”

Total number of pages: 388

Days in November: 31

Pages per day: 13

Goal: WOW. December was a very very busy month and it flew by so quickly. Even though we had winter break, I was not able to read as much as I wanted to because of all that was going. I did manage to read at least 1 book which I really really liked, this was one of the first books I read about mental illness and I think the author did a great job putting this book together through using alternating view points between the two main characters. My goals for January is the same as last month which is to not give up reading no matter how hard it gets!

November 2017

Related imageBook: Eat Pray Love- Elizabeth Gilbert

Page Count: 232 (finished in November)

Rating: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “I want God to play in my bloodstream the way sunlight amuses itself on the water.”

Book: Remember Me- Sophie Kinsella

Page Count: 352

Rating: ❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “Never give up on something you really want. However impossible things seem, there’s always a way.”

Total number of pages: 584

Days in November: 30

Pages per day: 20

Goal: I was able to accomplish my goal in November by finishing reading Eat Pray Love and another book. I really enjoyed reading Eat Pray Love because I was able to walk through the charterers journey with her. The plot of Remember Me allowed me to understand the perspective of a women who is a boss and the challenges she faces along with a romantic twist which I found very interesting. Overall, I would say this month was not successful. It is getting challenging to keep up with the reading as exams are approaching fast. Therefore, my goal for December is not to give up reading completely and try to read at least 15 pages/day.

October 2017

Image result for shatter me book coverBook: Shatter Me- Tahereh Mafi

Page Count: 338

Rating:❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.”

Related image

Book: Eat Pray Love- Elizabeth Gilbert

Page Count: 120 of 352

Rating:❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “There’s a crack (or cracks) in everyone…that’s how the light of God gets in.”

Total number of pages: 458

Days in October: 31

Pages per day: 15

Goal: October was a very busy and stressful month for me. I was not able to accomplish my goal of completely reading 2 books. Both of the books I read this month were very interesting. Shatter Me took me to a different world and the writing style was very intriguing. My goal for November is to finish reading Eat Pray Love and read another book little more challenging than the books I have read previously.

September 2017

Book: What’s Left of Me- Kat Zhang

Page Count: 343

Rating: ❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “But understanding a thing and accepting it are so very different things.”

Book: Big Magic- Elizabeth Gilbert

Page Count: 304

Rating: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote: “The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.”

Total number of pages: 647

Days in September: 30

Pages per day: 22

Goal: September was a easy month for me. Both of the books I read were very enjoyable. Big Magic allowed me to view life from a different perspective. I also learned a lot from this book. My goal for October is to read at least 2 book. I am looking forward to reading Eat, Pray, Love as I want to learn more about the author of Big Magic.